Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Puffing the Silvermoon website constitutes your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately leave the Puffing the Silvermoon website. Puffing the Silvermoon’s Website and User Accounts: Puffing the Silvermoon’s website is intended only for use by adults aged 19 years and older. If you create a Puffing the Silvermoon User Account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password; you further agree that you are of legal smoking age and may legally purchase or consume any of the products offered on www.puffingthesilvermoon.com
Governing Law: This website has been designed to comply with Canadian law. Puffing the Silvermoon does not claim or represent that this website is appropriate or legal for locations outside of Canada. If you access this website from any location outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with all relevant local laws. You also acknowledge and agree that your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of….U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods. You furthermore agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding, directly or indirectly arising from or related to use of this site (including by not limited to the purchase of Puffing the Silvermoon products) shall lie with the County, State, or Federal Courts.
Trademarks & Copyrights: The copyright to all content on this website is proprietary of Puffing the Silvermoon or its third party licensors and the manufacturers whose products are sold by Puffing the Silvermoon. You may not reproduce, post on any other website, modify, distribute, or transmit any portion of this website without the express written consent of Puffing the Silvermoon. Any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this website is owned or licensed by Puffing the Silvermoon or one of its third party licensors and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Puffing the Silvermoon or the proprietary third party licensor.
Materials You Submit:
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. You may not post or transmit to this website any content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights. Puffing the Silvermoon assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from such content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, profanity, or misrepresentation. Any non-financial information, material, or communication transmitted by you to this website will not be treated as confidential. Any ideas or concepts or other materials transmitted by you to Puffing the Silvermoon may be used by Puffing the Silvermoon in any manner including but not limited to; reproduction, transmission, publication or broadcast without compensation.
Disclaimers: Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Puffing the Silvermoon provides products and access on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website or any feature or part thereof at any time. Puffing the Silvermoon expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that material on the website is non-infringing; that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the website will be secure; or that information on the website will be complete, accurate, or timely. If you download any material from this website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your downloading of any material from www.puffingthesilvermoon.com
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Puffing the Silvermoon be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or any information provided on this website. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Modification of Terms:
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice or obligation. By entering this website, you will be bound by any such revisions which we make to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Puffing the Silvermoon website following the posting of changes to the terms or other policies means that you acknowledge and accept said changes.
Pricing: Except where noted otherwise, the prices displayed for Puffing the Silvermoon products represent the full retail price listed on the product itself. We cannot confirm the full price of any item until you complete the online order form as this will resolve the issues of relevant taxes and shipping and handling as and where applicable. Be aware that your credit card is not billed until after your order has entered the shipping process.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Orders will be primarily shipped using Canada Post, unless where otherwise unacceptable and/or prohibited by law/Canada Post regulations, in which case a different shipping provider, such as UPS, Fed EX, etc. may be used.
All of our orders are shipped out as quickly as possible, with the exception of items marked as special order items, which may take up to several business days to ship.
If for some reason, we do not have your product in stock we will contact you within 48 hours to determine a solution.
Once your order is packed up and ready you will receive an email with a tracking number so you can see where it’s at! Shipping times will vary based on your location and the time of your order.
There is a $10 flat fee for shipping on orders, within Canada, below $100.00, excluding tobacco.
Orders over $100.00, excluding tobacco, will qualify for free shipping within Canada.
There is a $15.00 Flat fee for all orders containing Tobacco, even if the order is above $100.00
Any items returned as unclaimed, will be refunded the cost of the item, minus the actual cost of shipping. Customers will be notified of their refund and will be provided with an invoice for the cost of shipping.
If selected during the checkout process, then any packages shipped will be void of any company logos on the exterior and will be addressed as such:
8603 120 Street
Warranty & Return Terms:
Due To Covid We Legally Can Not Personally Deal With Warranty Claims Or Receive Any Returns. All Manufactures Have Made It Mandatory That They Deal With Warranty Claims Themselves To Lessen The Chance Of Covid Spreading. Since This Regulation Is In Place, All Warranty Claims Must Be Dealt Directly With The Manufacture Of Your Device/Product. We Can Assure You That They Will Take Great Care Of You. If You Run Into Any Issues Please Reach Out To Us And We Will Personally Reach Out To The Manufacture For You And Make Sure Your Claim Is Solved.
- Puffing the Silvermoon offers a 6 month IN-STORE warranty on all our herb vaporizers
- After the 6 month period, manufacturer warranty will apply
- Only the defective item/part will be replaced under the IN-STORE warranty period
- Coils are NOT covered under warranty
- Proof of purchase is required for in-store purchases
BATTERIES/BOX MODS/TANKS/CONCENTRATE TANKS
- Batteries and Box Mods are covered under a 3 month in-store warranty period
- There is no warranty period for tanks that are used. Tank leakage can be expected over time and is due to normal wear and tear on the gaskets
- Cracked glass in tanks must be reported within 48 hours and must be unused.
- There is no warranty for coils
- Original receipt or proof of purchase is required – No exceptions
- Puffing the Silvermoon offers an insurance period for glass items that arrive damaged via Canada Post
- There is no warranty/insurance period for broken glass/metal/quartz products purchased in-store. Items are thoroughly inspected by both staff and the customer before purchase
- Online warranty claims for broken glass items must be made within 48hours of receiving product (we will request an image)
- After 48 hours, the insurance and warranty period is over
- Items must be in an unused condition for warranty to apply
- No warranty on used items
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will happily provide a refund or exchange within 15 days of purchase/delivery for online orders, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- This excludes any and all tobacco sales
- The product must be entirely unused and it must be within its original packaging
- Proof of purchase is required – no exceptions
- Refunds and Credits are Subject to a 15% Re-Stocking fee plus the actual shipping and handling charges, even if the customer received free shipping, unless the return is the result of an error on our part.
- For online orders, a prepaid return shipping label will be provided to you, in the event that the reason for return is the result of an error on our part and/or if the product arrives damaged in shipping.
- Any products which arrive damaged in shipping or are incorrectly shipped must be notified to us within 48 hours of receiving the order and they must be unused to qualify for a refund/exchange. We will request images of the damaged/incorrect item.
Any and All Clearance Items are Final Sale, unless the item arrives damaged in shipping, proof of damage will be required within 24 hours of delivery for Clearance Items.
Please contact Returns@Puffingthesilvermoon.com to initiate the return process.